How to form a cherry ?
Gardening / / August 12, 2017
- Acute peg
- Garden gloves
Cherry - this is probably one of the best fruit trees.If you ask "Why?", Can cause a number of reasons: cherry brings a very large crop, fruit tree begins in the second year after planting, sick cherry less than other fruit trees, and cherry berries are very pleasant to the taste.You can continue for a long time.Cherry always gives a lot of inflorescences, and accordingly - a lot of the ovaries.
Cherry Blossoms quite a long period of time: a minimum of flowering period - 12 days, and the maximum - for a month.By the way, the fruits of black cherry are very useful, since only 15% of their composition - are carbohydrates.The remaining 85% - it's a variety of nutrients, vitamins, minerals, macronutrients, minerals and the like.So that the fruits of cherries - a storehouse of all vitamins, which are not found in the tablets.How to cut the cherries and how to do it correctly?
Cherry trimmed with two goals - if it ne
course, sorry to cut the branches if it is they always had more fruit than in other branches.But in this case no one to blame but himself - in fact you are at the right time did not deal with the formation of black cherry.How to form cherry and why is it done?As mentioned above, cherries should be formed so that its branches do not interfere with you after it has grown enough, and that they did not have then, wishing to cut off.
From the outset, some cherries gently hammer the peg, but the hammer so as not to damage the roots of the sapling.By the peg driven into the trunk of a young should bind him to form a correct and remained steady.In forming the tip of the cherry crop is important, that is, the upper branches.This is done to ensure that cherries do not grow "far up", otherwise the harvest from the upper branches will not you, and starlings.Lateral branches a little and trim as needed.